- Mix together your favorite recipe for white cake. Divide batter evenly into 6 bowls.
- Mix in food coloring into each bowl of batter until you’ve reached desired colors.
- Line a muffin tin with baking cups. By the tablespoon, drop in one color in all the baking cups.
- By the tablespoon, drop in the second color of batter, right on top of the first color.
- Continue with each color until all the batter has been used up. DO NOT MIX.
- Bake according to direction in recipe. Let cool and frost with your favorite buttercream.