Pralines and Cream Fudge: BYU Bookstore Copycat
That helped with the experience. :)
Not that I blame them.
If I hadn’t been sneaking free samples behind the register, I’d be in the ropes too!
- 3 cups white chocolate chips (I like to use Nestle)
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 bag Kraft’s Caramels, melted according to directions on package
- 1/2 cup, coarsely chopped pecans
- approx. 1/3 cup toffee bits
1. In a medium saucepan, mix together the white chocolate chips and the sweetened condensed milk over low heat. Stir until melted and smooth. It should easily pull away from the edges of the saucepan.
2. Pour into a 9×9 dish lined with wax paper.
3. Pour the melted caramel over the fudge and use a knife or spatula to marble throughout the fudge. But don’t just “swirl”– try to “scoop” some of the fudge from the bottom on top of the caramel.
4. Add chopped pecans and toffee bits.
5. Chill for at least an hour. Cut into squares and enjoy!
Latest posts by Ashton (see all)
- Our Week in Pictures + What I’m Loving - February 11, 2016
- Cupid Chow Valentine’s Day Popcorn Mix - February 10, 2016
- Cake Man Raven’s Red Velvet Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting - February 9, 2016