Nutella S’mores Crepes
- 2 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- Nutella, miniature marshmallows, and crushed graham crackers to fill crepes.
- Whisk together, until smooth, all ingredients except for the filling ingredients.
- Heat a large frying pan over medium heat.
- Grease the pan and pour in about 1/3 cup of the batter.
- Rotate the pan in the air so that the batter spreads in a thin even layer.
- Let cook for a few minutes until the edges curl.
- Either pull it off the pan now or you can flip it and cook it for a second or two on the other side (not necessary, but that’s what I like to do).
- Spread Nutella over half of each crepe. Sprinkle with Graham Cracker crumbs and Miniature Marshmallows.
- Place crepe(s) on a baking sheet and heat under the broiler until marshmallows are golden. Take them out as soon as the marshmallows start to toast or else you’ll burn the crepe!
- Fold into quarters and enjoy!
*Tip: remove pan from the heat for a few seconds in between each crepe. This will keep the pan from getting too hot and burning the crepes.
Latest posts by Ashton (see all)
- Rocky Road Fudge - December 18, 2014
- Vanilla Bean Fudge - December 17, 2014
- How to Frost Cookies like a Pro using Canned Frosting… with your kids! - December 15, 2014