By the way– this is an awesome Pie Hop in celebration of Pi Day!!
(clearly, the ever-amazing Dorothy, math-teacher-turned-dessert-blogger, headed this up :)
Visit these other blogs today for A LOT more pie!!
Mandy’s Recipe Box: Reese’s Fudge Pie
- 1 Recipe Berger Cookies (approx. 18 cookies)
- 1 unbaked pie crust
- 1/2 c. butter, softened
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tbsp. cornmeal (or almond flour, or flour)
- 1 tbsp. vinegar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Chop up Berger cookies, and fill the pie crust with the pieces (you may have a few extra to nibble on :).
- Whisk together the remaining ingredients.
- Pour the wet mixture over the cookies. Using a rubber spatula, gently stir to coat all cookie pieces. I like to kind of smush everything down a little bit.
- Bake at 350 for 35-40 minutes until golden brown on top.
- Serve warm with ice cream!
**I’ve been considering doubling the chess (the butter/egg mixture) in this for a while– if you’re feeling adventurous, give it a whirl!