Reverse Shirley Temple Punch
This yummy punch is full of fun colors, sweet cherries, and the nostalgic flavors of a classic Shirley Temple! It’s perfect for a crowd but can also be easily made for one or two.
My husband and I love to make sherbet floats on date nights. His favorite sherbet flavor is rainbow, mine is usually raspberry. And usually we’re pretty boring and just plop our sherbet into plain ol’ lemon-lime soda.
But every once in a while we’ll get a little crazy and try a different flavored soda. I’m obsessed with Cherry 7-up, and I just knew it was going to be DELICIOUS paired with lime sherbet– just like a Shirley Temple! …but backwards 🙂
I added a few maraschino cherries and their syrup for a little extra cherry flavor (and pop of fun color). This punch turned out absolutely delicious, perfectly sweet, and totally refreshing!
- 2 liter Cherry 7-Up (or Diet Cherry 7-Up)
- 1 pint lime sherbet
- optional: maraschino cherries in syrup for garnish
- Gently pour Cherry 7-Up into punch bowl.
- Scoop lime sherbet into the bowl. Let rest for 5-10 minutes until foamy.
- Serve in cups with cherries and cherry syrup in the bottom.
Don’t miss a bite!
Connect with Something Swanky: