Reese’s S’mores Chocolate Cookies
S’mores is hands down my favorite part of summer time. And I love s’mores inspired treats. In fact, it was the very first “specialized” dessert themed pin board I ever created way back when I first hit the Pinterest scene.
It’s so much fun to use different kinds of chocolate in place of the traditional Hershey’s bar in a S’more. I think my favorite version is this one made using a Ghirardeli Caramel Filled Chocolate Square (ah-mazing).
But another popular version that I also love is made using a Reese’s cup. Have you tried this?? It’s delicious.
These chocolate cookies incorporate all of the components of a Reese’s S’more! They are chock full of Reese’s Cup Minis, marshmallows, and grahams, and they could not be more perfect for summertime. It’s all the glory of a Reese’s s’more, without the campfire or the mess!
- 1 cup butter*
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 Tbsp hot water
- 2 1/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 3.75 oz chocolate pudding mix
- 1 cup Reese's Cups minis
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup crushed graham crackers
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Using a stand mixer, beat the butter until smooth.
- Add the brown sugar and sugar. Beat for 1-2 minutes, until nearly creamy.
- Add the eggs, one at a time and mixing in between additions.
- Dissolve the baking soda in the tablespoon of water. Add both the baking soda and the vanilla to the mixer and mix well. Mix in the salt.
- Add the flour, cocoa powder, and pudding mix, and mix until dough forms.
- Mix in the Reese's, marshmallows, and crushed graham crackers using a wooden spoon or spatula.
- Scoop dough by heaping tablespoons onto a parchment lined or silicon lined baking sheet, 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until edges are set. Let cool on the baking sheet for a few minutes before removing to wire rack to cool completely.
*I usually beat my butter with the sugar cold and skip chilling the dough. If you need to soften the butter before mixing, be sure to chill your dough for 30 minutes before baking.
Don’t miss a bite!
Connect with Something Swanky: