Reese’s Overload Scotcheroos
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 7 cups Reese’s Puffs Cereal
- 1 cup Miniature Reese’s Cups
- 1 cup Reese’s Pieces
- 1 cups chocolate chips
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1. Place corn syrup and sugar into 3-quart saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, until sugar dissolves and mixture begins to boil.
- Remove from heat. Stir in peanut butter. Mix well.
- Add Reese's Puffs cereal. Stir until well coated.
- Press mixture into 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan coated with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Melt chocolate and butterscotch chips together in 1-quart saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly. Spread evenly over cereal mixture. Let stand until firm. Cut into 2 x 1-inch bars when cool.