Reese’s Overload Scotcheroos
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 7 cups Reese’s Puffs Cereal
- 1 cup Miniature Reese’s Cups
- 1 cup Reese’s Pieces
- 1 cups chocolate chips
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1. Place corn syrup and sugar into 3-quart saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, until sugar dissolves and mixture begins to boil.
- Remove from heat. Stir in peanut butter. Mix well.
- Add Reese's Puffs cereal. Stir until well coated.
- Press mixture into 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan coated with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Melt chocolate and butterscotch chips together in 1-quart saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly. Spread evenly over cereal mixture. Let stand until firm. Cut into 2 x 1-inch bars when cool.
My brother loves Scotcheroos, and these bars were inspired by him 🙂
I got to thinking that Reese's Puffs would be awesome in place of the rice krispies.
And then to take out the butterscotch completely and make it 100% PB and Chocolate.
Which would necessitate the addition of Reese's Cups and Reese's Pieces.
They were kind of awesome.
Kind of really awesome. You're gonna love them.