Pink Lemonade Muddy Buddies Recipe
These Pink Lemonade Muddy Buddies are the perfect spring and summer time treat! They're so easy and quick to whip up with Duncan Hines Frosting Creations and perfect for sharing with a crowd!
I really have a thing for Muddy Buddies lately– especially now that frosting has entered the equation! My favorite thing about using canned frosting in Muddy Buddies is the potential for endless variations of awesome flavors.
And wouldn't you know it, Duncan Hines has gone and upped the game! Have you ever played with their line of Frosting Creations? It's one of those simple yet brilliant ideas that just works! You simply take the Frosting Creations Starter and mix it up with a Frosting Creations Flavor Packet.
Their limited edition Spring Flavors are fabulous. I used Key Lime to earlier this week to make Key Lime Pie Ice Cream and Push Pops. They've also included Peach and Fruit Punch this Spring!
Anyway, this Pink Lemonade frosting seriously made the perfect pairing with some white chocolate to make spring/summer batch of Muddy Buddies! And I'm sure any of the other flavors would rock it too. Mmmmmm, imagine Peach!
Enjoy the spring weather that's coming your way, and grab a big bowl of these pink lemonade muddy buddies to share with your friends!
- 9 cups Rice Chex Cereal
- 1 cup white melting chocolate
- 1/2 cup Duncan Hines Frosting Creations frosting, mixed with the Duncan Hines Pink Lemonade Flavor Packet
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- In a large mixing bowl, microwave the white chocolate and the frosting for 1 minute, add the vanilla. Mix together until smooth.
- Pour the cereal and into the bowl, and use a large rubber spatula to mix the cereal until it's coated in the chocolate mixture.
- Pour the powdered sugar into a gallon sized zip top bag. Seal and shake together until mixed.
- Use a large spoon (or whatever method works for you) to scoop the cereal into the bag. You can work with half of the batch at a time, but I've had no problems fitting all of it into the bag. Seal the bag and shake until the cereal is coated in the powdered mixture.
- Coconut Key Lime Pie Cookie Cups by Crazy For Crust
- Peach Cobbler Push Pops by Chef in Training
- Key Lime Coconut Cream Push Pops by Sweet Treats and More