PB Turtle Kiss Surprise Cookies Recipe
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 3/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 cup sugar for coating
- 1 package Hershey Kisses filled with Caramel
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
1. Cream peanut butter, shortening, and sugars. Add remaining ingredients and mix together.
2. Scoop out a tablespoon at a time and press flat into palm. Place one kiss and a teaspoon of pecans on each cookie.
3. Gently wrap dough around the kiss and pecans, making sure they are covered completely…
4. Roll the dough ball in sugar and place on parchment lined cookie sheet.
5. Bake at 350º for 9 minutes. Transfer to wire rack and let cool for at least 5.
And rest assured, even the tiniest of tummies will be tempted by these aromatic, ooey, gooey, delicious cookies:
If You Enjoyed PB Turtle Kiss Surprise Cookies, Try More Of My Recipes!
This Caramel Apple Sheet Cake is the perfect Fall dessert! Delicious apple spice sheet cake soaked in caramel sauce and topped with caramel icing.