Golden Grahams S’mores Bars
Have you ever tried Golden Grahams S’mores Bars? If you haven’t, you seriously cannot wait one. more. day!!!
Check out my some of my favorite S’mores Recipes!
Ingredients Needed for Golden Grahams S’mores Bars
- Golden Grahams cereal
- chocolate chips
- Use creamy peanut butter instead of the butter.
- Try subbing white chocolate for the chocolate chips.
- Experiment with different cereals such as Reese’s Puffs or Cocoa Pebbles.
- Instead of letting these cool into bars, try spooning some of the warm mixture over vanilla ice cream for a crunchy S’mores sundae!
- Keep the bars chilled (that’s my favorite way to eat them).
Related Recipe Video: Birthday Cake Remix Snack Mix
- 6 tbsp butter
- 10 ounces miniature marshmallows, divided
- 1 ½ cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- most of a 12 ounce box of Golden Grahams Cereal*
- Set aside 1 cup of the marshmallows.
- In a large pot over medium heat, stir together the butter, the chocolate chips, and the remaining marshmallows.
- Once everything is smooth and melty, turn the heat off (but leave the pot on the burner). Add the cereal to the pot and gently mix until all of the cereal is coated.
- Transfer the mixture to a 9x13 pan. Let cool at room temperature for at least an hour until firm enough to cut into squares (Alternatively... I stuck mine in the freezer for about 20 minutes, and they were perfect).
*This doesn't need to be precise (clearly), so don't stress! Just buy the 12 ounce box of cereal and leave roughly two bowls-worth of cereal in the bag. And seriously, don't stress over precision here. You could theoretically add the entire box of cereal without a problem. I just think these taste SO much better with a little less cereal and a little more chocolate goo.
Have you made a Something Swanky recipe? Post it on Instagram and tag me @somethingswanky or use the hashtag #somethingswankyrecipes. I’d love to re-post!
Are You a Fan of No Bake Treats?
Me too! Here are some of my favorite recipes.