Golden Grahams S’mores Bars Recipe
Have you ever tried Golden Grahams S'mores Bars? If you haven't, you seriously cannot wait one. more. day!!!
Check out my some of my favorite S'mores Recipes!
Ingredients Needed for Golden Grahams S'mores Bars
- Golden Grahams cereal
- chocolate chips
- Use creamy peanut butter instead of the butter.
- Try subbing white chocolate for the chocolate chips.
- Experiment with different cereals such as Reese's Puffs or Cocoa Pebbles.
- Instead of letting these cool into bars, try spooning some of the warm mixture over vanilla ice cream for a crunchy S'mores sundae!
- Keep the bars chilled (that's my favorite way to eat them).
Related Recipe Video: Birthday Cake Remix Snack Mix
[adthrive-in-post-video-player video-id=”y0eOlyqc” upload-date=”2018-07-10T03:58:24.000Z” name=”Post Cereal 60 sec” description=”If you love Birthday Cake Remix at Coldstone Creamery, then you are going to LOVE this Birthday Cake Remix Snack Mix. That’s because it’s made with Malt-O-Meal® Cold Stone Creamery Birthday Cake Remix™, pieces of real brownies, a white chocolate coating, and (of course) sprinkles!”]
Are You a Fan of No Bake Treats?
Me too! Here are some of my favorite recipes.