Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Cookies Recipe
Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Cookies are about as good as it gets! Real cream cheese in the dough gives these cookies their REAL cheesecake taste!
Cheesecake cookies have been floating around in my head for a few months now. And I don't mean cheesecake on top of a cookie, or cheesecake bars with a cookie crust, or cheesecake stuffed cookies. I don't even mean cookies flavored with cheesecake pudding mix (although those are tasty 😉 ).
No. I've been craving cookies that contained real cream cheese and a lot of it! And let me tell you, these do the trick! That cream cheese flavor comes bursting through with every bite and gives the cookie a luscious, soft texture unparallelled by other cookies.
And when it comes to REAL Cream Cheese flavor, no other brand does it quite like Philadelphia Cream Cheese does it! Here are four standards Philadelphia has for their cream cheese that sets them apart from the rest:
- They only use fresh, local milk and real, wholesome cream, ensuring a delicious taste.
- The ingredients go from farm to product to fridge in 6 days! That's fresh, people!
- Real, and only real, ingredients go into PHILADELPHIA's cream cheeses.
- Limited use of preservatives (and none at all in the bricks of cream cheese)!
Take a moment to join Philadelphia in their “6 Day to Delicious” campaign to end hunger. Every time this video is shared, Philadelphia will donate a dollar towards providing meals to hungry children through the Share Our Strength's No Kid Hungry campaign.
Recipe from: But Mama, I'm Hungry!
- 1 cup butter, softened
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 8 ounces Philadelphia cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 2 ¼ cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups Hershey's Baking Melts
- Beat together the butter, sugar, brown sugar, and Philadelphia cream cheese in the bowl of a stand mixer.
- Add the egg and vanilla, mix well.
- Mix together the flour, baking soda, and salt in a separate bowl. Add gradually to the stand mixer, scraping down the sides of the bowl as it mixed.
- Mix in the Hershey's baking melts with a wooden spoon.
- Scoop by rounded tablespoons onto parchment or silicon lined baking sheets. Bake at 350 for 9-10 minutes, until the edges look set.
- Let cool on baking sheet for a few minutes before moving to wire rack.
Cream Cheese Desserts from Friends:
I was compensated for this post by Philadephia Cream Cheese