Chocolate Chip Banana Bread – Updated Recipe Card
This is the recipe for my Mom's Famous Chocolate Chip Banana Bread. I'm so sorry that you had to click on ANOTHER link to find it– but until I can get the glitch fixed on the original recipe card, you'll be able to find it here 🙂 Enjoy!
- 3-4 medium, overripe bananas
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 c. vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups All Purpose flour
- 1 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- dash of ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips + additional for topping
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Prepare a 9x5 baking pan by lining it with parchment or foil and lightly spraying with nonstick spray.
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Prepare a 9x5 loaf baking pan by lining it with parchment or foil and lightly spraying nonstick spray.
- Mash the bananas with a fork or whisk. Whisk in the sugar, egg, vanilla, and vegetable oil.
- Mix in the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt. The batter will be lumpy.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into the prepared baking pan (top with more chocolate chips if you want). Bake for 55-60 minutes (start checking for doneness with a toothpick at 55 minutes). Let cool.
Calories 312 | Fat 11g | Saturated Fat 8g | Carbs 52g | Fiber 5g | Sugar 32g | Protein 4g
Nutrition Information:Yield: 10 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 309Total Fat: 11gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 19mgSodium: 162mgCarbohydrates: 52gFiber: 3gSugar: 30gProtein: 4g
Recipe Video: Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
[adthrive-in-post-video-player video-id=”hByoVWEO” upload-date=”2019-01-30T23:55:37.000Z” name=”Banana Bread ” description=”” player-type=”default” override-embed=”default”]