Thin Mint Mousse
I’m a texture girl, so my favorite thing about this mousse: the chocolate layer in between. Once cooled and hardened, it gives a little extra something to bite through– kind of like the chocolate coating on a thin mint!
- 1 small package instant pudding mix
- 1 1/4 c. skim milk
- 1 small tub cool whip
- 1/2 tsp. peppermint extact
- 1 sleeve chocolate grahams, crushed (or thin mints, crushed)
- Approx, 1/2 c. semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
- Whisk together the pudding, milk, and peppermint extract until smooth and thick.
- Whisk in the cool whip.
- In a bowl, trifle dish, sundae glass, etc… layer the mousse, crushed grahams (or thin mints) Drizzle a thin layer of chocolate over each layer.
- Garnish with more cool whip and thin mints.
- Use chocolate syrup, sundae sauce, or even just chocolate chips instead of the melted chocolate drizzle.
Low Sugar/Cal/Fat Alternatives:
- No Sugar No Fat Instant Pudding
- Cool Whip Lite or No Sugar Cool Whip
- Reduced Sugar Graham Crackers
- Sugar Free Chocolate Syrup or Sundae Sauce instead of the Chocolate Chips
More Girl Scout Cookie Recipes:
More Pudding Mousse Recipes:
Latest posts by Ashton (see all)
- Party Popcon Saturday: Cran-Apple Cinnamon Popcorn - December 20, 2014
- Rocky Road Fudge - December 18, 2014
- Vanilla Bean Fudge - December 17, 2014