Double Dark Chocolate Oreo Pudding Cookies
10. Make cream puffs
9. Acquire a decent elliptical trainer for less than $300
8. Visit the Newseum in Washington DC (and revisit GBD for some Waffles & Fried Chicken!)
7. Finish all of West Wing
6. Catch up to the current season of Dancing with the Stars
5. Fall asleep before 11:00pm
6. “Run” 13 miles on the elliptical
5. Zero out my inbox
4. Shop on Black Friday… and Cyber Monday
3. Surprise my husband with tickets for a weekend getaway to SLC (shhhh! Don’t tell! Seriously.)
2. Cut my work time down to 20 hours/week
1. Take the entire week of Christmas OFF to focus on family & fun 100%
Can you believe we have just a hair over 10 weeks left of the year?! In honor of that nutty fact, that’s my newly-compiled bucket list for the remainder of 2013! I’ve never made a bucket list before, so I’m not totally sure I did it right… it looks an awful lot like a to-do list to me. But I’m going to try and make it happen, and see if I can end 2013 on a healthier/happier/more well-rounded note than the way I’ve spent 3/4 of it!
Here’s to New Years resolutions in the middle of October!
PS- also in honor of the fact that we have officially reached the middle of October, this is my last Halloween recipe for this year! And really, it’s only Halloween-ish because I used the orange Halloween Oreos. But you could, of course, use any kind you’d like :)
Don’t miss a bite!
Connect with Something Swanky:
If you like this recipe, I know you’ll love these other great recipes from me and my friends!
Latest posts by Ashton (see all)
- Yellow Birthday Cake with Creamy Chocolate Frosting - August 24, 2016
- Epicurious Favorite Chocolate Chip Cookies - August 22, 2016
- Nutella Cookie Dough Ice Cream Cake - August 19, 2016