Red Velvet Monster Cookies
- 1 Red Velvet cake mix
- 1/4 c. Butter
- 1/4 c. Shortening
- 2 Eggs
- 1 bag Plain M&Ms (pretzel might be good too!)
- 1 bag (2 cups) White Chocolate Chips
- Cream together the butter and shortening.
- Mix in the cake mix.
- Fold in the M&Ms and white chocolate chips.
- Using an ice cream scooper, scoop mounds of the dough about 2 inches apart onto a parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Place in the freezer for about 5 minutes, chill the remaining dough in the refrigerator.
- Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes, until edges of the cookie are firm.
- You won't need to freeze the rest of the dough to bake if you've put it in the refrigerator.
More Red Velvet:
- Red Velvet Trifle in a Jar
- Red Velvet Collection: 30 Recipes
- Red Velvet Cake Batter Dip
- Red Velvet Pancakes with Cream Cheese Frosting
More Monster Cookie Recipes: