Red Velvet Cake with White Chocolate Frosting
This Red Velvet Cake with White Chocolate has three layers of delicious, moist red velvet cake filled and frosted with white chocolate buttercream.
Dixie Crystals sponsors this post. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
BE SURE TO CHECK OUT ALL OF MY RECIPES ON THE DIXIE CRYSTALS WEBSITE!
Main Ingredients Needed for this Recipe
- Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- Vegetable Oil
- Buttermilk (NO SUBSTITUTES)
- Red Food Coloring (a whole bottle, or 1 ounce)
- Heavy Whipping Cream
- White Chocolate
- Dixie Crystals Confectioners Powdered Sugar
How to Make this Recipe (Step-by-Step)
1. Sift the dry ingredients and mix the wet ingredients separately.
2. Mix the dry ingredients into the wet.
3. Divide between three 8-inch pans; bake and let cool.
4. Make the frosting: start by creaming the butter.
5. Melt the white chocolate with warm cream.
6. Cream the white chocolate into the butter.
7. Powdered sugar and vanilla until it’s all nice and creamy.
8. Frost and assemble the cake! See video below:
Ready to make this recipe?
CLICK OVER TO DIXIE CRYSTALS TO GET THIS RECIPE
Love Red Velvet? Me Too!
Check out my favorite Red Velvet recipes below.