No Bake Cookies
A recipe for classic chocolate peanut butter no bake cookies that won’t spread when you scoop!
Check out all of my cookie recipes right here.
Main Ingredients Needed for No Bake Cookies
- cocoa powder
- peanut butter
Tips & Notes for No Bake Cookies
- Be attentive to the boiling time. If you boil for more than a minute, the cookies will be too dry. If it boil for less than a minute, the cookies will spread out into a puddle.
- “Boil” equals bubbles in this recipe. Not the big, rolling boil that you’d get when boiling water. Once little bubbles start surfacing in the mixture, set the timer for 1 minute.
- I used a 1/4 cup scoop for my cookies, but you can certainly make them as big or as small as you want.
Video of the Day: Fudgy Chocolate Chunk Brownies
[adthrive-in-post-video-player video-id=”ENqw6wbq” upload-date=”2019-05-09T21:41:36.000Z” name=”Brownies” description=””]
- 1/2 cup butter, cut into tablespoons
- 1/2 cup milk (2% or whole is best)
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 2/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 3 cups oats (any kind)
- Combine butter, milk, both sugars, and the cocoa powder over medium-high heat in a medium or large pot (the larger the pot, the shorter time you'll have to wait for boiling to start).
- Stir constantly until melted and bubbling, taking care to scrap around the edges to prevent any burning.
- Once mixture begins to bubble, set a timer for 1 minute and continue stirring.
- At the one minute timer, remove mixture from heat and immediately add peanut butter and vanilla. Stir until the peanut butter is melted and completely incorporated.
- Mix in the oats.
- Drop by rounded spoonfuls onto a nonstick surface (such as parchment paper, wax paper, or a silicone baking mat) and let cool to set.
Eat once the cookies have cooled enough to set up and be firm.
Are You a PB & Chocolate Lover? Me too!
Here are some of my favorite PB + Chocolate recipes.