M&M Brownie Batter Dip
Some things in life are just right.
Like Ross and Rachel.
Or spreadable chocolate.
The way that skinny jeans go perfectly with ballet flats.
The Bath & Body Works Semi-Anual Sale.
And the fact that food trucks are trending in popularity.
(I mean, mobile restaurants?! That’s a no-brainer, people.)
This M&M Brownie Batter dip… it just feels right, doesn’t it?
Brownie batter that you just eat. You’re not even supposed to bake it. And it’s chock full of mini M&Ms!! Spread it on graham crackers, pretzels, fruit– anything and everything you can think of. It alllllllllllll goes.
And if you can’t find anything to dip… a spoon will work just fine 😉
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 c. butter, softened
- 2 1/2 c. powdered sugar
- 5 tbsp. all purpose flour
- 5 tbsp. cocoa powder
- 3 tbsp. brown sugar
- 2-3 tbsp. milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 cup mini M&Ms
- Using a mixer or food processor, beat together the cream cheese and the butter until smooth.
- Add the brown sugar, cocoa powder, flour, vanilla, salt, and 1 tbsp milk. Mix until mostly smooth. (mine stayed a little lumpy until I added all the other ingredients)
- Add the powdered sugar and another tablespoon of milk. Beat until smooth. Add another tablespoon of milk if the dip is to thick for your liking, but I usually stop at 2 tablespoons.
- Mix in the chocolate M&Ms and transfer to serving dish.
- Serve immediately with dippers. You can keep it chilled until ready to serve, but allow it to soften on the counter top for 10-20 minutes before serving.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to a week.
Have you made a Something Swanky recipe? Post it on Instagram and tag me @somethingswanky or use the hashtag #somethingswankyrecipes. I’d love to re-post!
Be sure to also follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, YouTube, and in the Something Swanky Dessert Recipes Facebook group!