Easy Mini Bagels
Make mini bagels fresh from home the easy way using Rhodes Rolls!
This post has been sponsored by Rhodes Rolls. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
CHECK OUT ALL OF MY RHODES ROLLS RECIPES!
Ingredients Needed for Easy Mini Bagels
- Rhodes Bake-N-Serv rolls
- Seasonings such as Everything Bagel Seasoning, sesame seeds, poppy seeds, etc.
Recipe Notes & Tips
- The honey isn’t necessary for this recipe to turn out well. But it does give the bagels a slightly sweet, chewy, “real bagel” taste.
- If you haven’t gotten your hands on some Everything Bagel Seasoning— what are you waiting for?! Obviously, it’s a great option for homemade bagels. But it’s also delicious on basically everything else too.
- I used a heating pad to speed up the thaw and rise process for my Rhodes Bake-N-Serv frozen dinner rolls. It only took about 45 minutes!
- Another speed rise method: Heat oven to 300ºF. Turn off heat and crack the door to let heat escape for a few minutes. Meanwhile, place the frozen dough balls on a cookie sheet (not touching) and cover with a damp kitchen towel. Place the cookie sheet in the oven to thaw and rise for about 30 minutes
[adthrive-in-post-video-player video-id=”1NBzJOws” upload-date=”2019-01-11T02:28:33.000Z” name=”RHODES BAGELS FINAL” description=”null”]
- 12 frozen Rhodes dinner rolls
- 8 cups water
- 1/3 cup honey
- bagel seasonings
- Let the dough thaw and rise according to package directions. Or see the recipe notes in the post for speed rise methods.
- Poke a hole through the center of each of the rolls. A chopstick worked well for me, but you may want to use your finger to make the hole bigger (mine closed up during the cooking process).
- Prepare a baking sheet by lining it with parchment paper and set aside. Preheat oven to 425ºF.
- Bring the water and honey to a boil. Drop each roll in the boiling water and allow to boil for about a minute, or until they rise to the top.
- Scoop each one out with a slotted spoon and place on the baking sheet.
- Sprinkle the seasonings over the still-wet dough. Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden brown.
- Let cool.
Per Bagel: 100 calories
Looking for More Breakfast & Brunch?
Check out these yummy recipes!