It’s a cookie swap, just like you’d have with any of your friends.
But it’s also kind of like secret santa.
With people you’ve never met before.
And those people are food bloggers.
Which is pretty cool.
These are the cookies I made for my peeps:
I’m in love with Candy Cane Kisses.
Love, love, love.
But you already know that. And I’ll be sure to bring it up again alter this week 🙂
But for now, I’d really like to share this recipe with you!
Delicious, easy, and extremely Christmas-y.
Did you miss it?
But first, make these cookies.
Then you’ll have something to eat while you read 🙂
Candy Cane Kiss Cookies
-2 cups all purpose flour
-1/4 teaspoon salt
-1 cup unsalted butter, softened
-1 cup granulated sugar
-1 teaspoon vanilla extract
-1 large egg yolk
-6 ounces bittersweet or semisweet chocolate, chopped
-1 cup chopped Hershey’s Candy Cane Kisses
-2 ounces white chocolate
1. In a stand mixer, mix together all ingredients except for the chocolate.
2. Press the dough into a parchment lined cookie sheet (9×13).
3. Bake at 350º until golden brown and slightly puffed and edges begin to come away from sides of pan, about 30 minutes.
4. Immediately sprinkle bittersweet chocolate over. Let stand until chocolate softens, about 3 minutes. Using small offset spatula, spread bittersweet chocolate over top of cookie in thin even layer. Immediately sprinkle on chopped candy cane kisses.
5. Melt white chocolate and drizzle over.
6. Let cool and break apart or cut into 1 inch squares.
Please visit my Party Page
for a more complete index of Link Parties.
If you host a regular
link party, please add it to my Party Page
Thanks for checking out my Candy Cane Kiss Shortbread Cookies post. Check out my full collection of Cookies
articles, and get more chocolate chip, shortbread, and holiday Cookie Recipes by Liz Call
, Mariah Leeson
, Ruthie & Madeliene
and Tammy Mitchell
More recipes and ideas like this