Biscoff Caramel Apple Cider
I have been itching all weekend long to post this recipe. Allllllll the long weekend. In fact, I almost just posted this instead of the party on Saturday. I don’t think even my party-goers would have minded.
This stuff is that good.
I’ll even go so far as to say it’s as good as Starbucks Caramel Apple Cider.
Actually, I’m going one further, and I’m going to say it’s better.
It’s thick, and creamy, full of fall flavors that will warm you from the inside out. I’m completely in love.
- 1 cup store bought apple cider
- 2 tsp. biscoff spread
- 1 tsp. caramel sundae sauce
- 1 tsp. half and half
- Whisk all ingredients together in a small saucepan over medium heat until bubbling around the edges and frothy.
- Let bubble for about 30 seconds without stirring.
- Remove from heat, stir, and serve while hot. Top with whipped cream. Cider may thicken a little as it cools. Serves 1.