Birthday Cake Remix Snack Mix
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SummertimeTasty #CollectiveBias
If you love Birthday Cake Remix at Coldstone Creamery, then you are going to LOVE this Birthday Cake Remix Snack Mix. That’s because it’s made with Malt-O-Meal® Cold Stone Creamery Birthday Cake Remix™, pieces of real brownies, a white chocolate coating, and (of course) sprinkles!
DON’T MISS MY FAVORITE NO BAKE RECIPES ON FACEBOOK!
If you love Birthday Cake Remix, then this snack mix is for YOU!
Birthday Cake Remix has always been my go-to order at Coldstone Creamery. There’s not much I love more than ice cream with brownies, chocolate syrup, and sprinkles; and Birthday Cake Remix hits the spot just right every time ????. So guess what?! I’ve turned my favorite ice cream into my new favorite snack mix! You can whip this up in less than 20 minutes, and it makes a large batch perfect for sharing (if you can stand to part with it) ????.
WALMART HAS EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO MAKE THIS BIRTHDAY CAKE REMIX SNACK MIX.
Close your eyes and make a wish, because your breakfast dreams might just come true. Malt-O-Meal® and Cold Stone Creamery® have paired up to create the first of its kind ice-cream themed cereal. Head to Walmart and grab a bag of Our Strawberry Blonde (honey graham and strawberry flavored cereal with marshmallows) and Birthday Cake Remix (birthday cake flavored cereal with chocolate flavored marshmallows).
And while you’re there, go ahead and grab a few other ingredients:
- white melting chocolate
- melting chocolate (milk or dark)
- brownies (I used brownie bites from the bakery)
- optional: miniature pretzels and/or popcorn
How to make Birthday Cake Remix Snack Mix:
STEP 1: MELT THE WHITE CHOCOLATE IN A LARGE BOWL.
STEP 2: ADD THE Malt-O-Meal® Cold Stone Creamery Birthday Cake Remix™, CRUMBLED BROWNIES, AND (OPTIONAL) PRETZELS.
STEP 3: MIX IT ALL UP, AND THEN SPREAD IT OUT TO COOL AND HARDEN.
STEP 5: DRIZZLE CHOCOLATE OVER TOP AND ADD SPRINKLES.
Birthday Cake Remix Snack Mix
If you love Birthday Cake Remix at Coldstone Creamery, you are going to LOVE this Birthday Cake Remix Snack Mix. Made with Malt-O-Meal® Cold Stone Creamery Birthday Cake Remix™, pieces of real brownies, a white chocolate coating, and (of course) sprinkles!
- 10 ounces white melting chocolate
- 8 cups Malt-O-Meal Cold Stone Birthday Cake Remix
- 2 cups brownie pieces
- 1/4 cup melting chocolate (milk or dark)
- 2 cups pretzels or popcorn
- Melt the white melting chocolate in a large microwave safe bowl according to the directions on the package. Stir until smooth.
- Add the Malt-O-Meal Cold Stone Birthday Cake Remix, brownie pieces, and pretzels.
- Gently stir with a spatula to mix and coat everything in the white chocolate coating.
- Spread the cereal mix on a large sheet of parchment or a silicone baking mat. Melt the dark or milk melting chocolate and drizzle over the snack mix. Add the sprinkles evenly over top.
- Let cool for 10-15 minutes to dry and harden before serving or packaging.
All images and text ©Something Swanky 2018
Have you made a Something Swanky recipe? Post it on Instagram and tag me @somethingswanky or use the hashtag #somethingswankyrecipes. I’d love to re-post!