Almond Joy Muddy Buddies
Sometimes I feel like such a rebel, because…. Reese’s Cups are not my favorite candy bar. *gasp*
I know. The horrors, right?! I mean, I like ’em okay. It’s not like I’d go so far as to say no to eating one of them or anything. But truthfully, I’d rather have a Kit Kat in one hand and an Almond Joy in the other (an some fun size Crunch bars in there somewhere too…)! I think Almond Joys are my very favorite. I just love their texture– crunchy, creamy, chewy, yum, yum, yum!
This Almond Joy Muddy Buddy recipe has all that same goodness to it: the fun textures, the great taste, and plenty of chocolate! It’s so simple to whip up in no time at all and no-bake to boot! I hope you enjoy this snack mix as much as I did :)
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup butter
- 8 cups rice squares cereal (Chex)
- 1 cup chopped Almond Joy bars
- 1/2 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- In a large bowl, microwave the almond butter, chocolate chips, and butter for 1 minute. Mix together until smooth, microwaving for an additional 30 seconds if necessary.
- Pour the cereal, chopped almond joy bars, and coconut into the bowl and use a large spatula to mix and coat everything well.
- Pour the powdered sugar over the cereal mixture and toss to coat -OR- spoon the cereal into a zip top bag, and pour the powdered sugar in (seal and shake to coat).
- Serve immediately or chill and serve.