White Chocolate Cinnamon Fudge
Did everyone have a wonderful Christmas??
We’re spending the week with my in-laws in California, and we never EVER get to see them, so it’s awesome!
And to sweeten the deal? I get to meet two of my favorite bloggers in a couple of days! I seriously feel like I’ve known Dorothy and Hayley for years, and a real-life meeting is WAY overdue. How very convenient that my husband’s family live so near by :) .
I’m just curious… how many of you have online friends? And have you met them in real life? Or are you going to meet them?
I’m super excited to finally be able to put real faces to screen names this weekend! Make sure you follow me on Instagram and Twitter— I’m sure I’ll be posting pictures of the event like only a crazy blogger stalker can do… ;)
Anyway… as I’m on vacation for the next two weeks, expect some brevity in my posts.
Like this one.
It’s pretty much done.
Happy Holidays and enjoy the fudge!
Notes about this Recipe:
- Cinnamon Chips are easier to find this time of year, so stock up now!!!
- If you can’t find any cinnamon chips, turn to Google. I’ve seen homemade cinnamon chip recipes floating around out there.
- Suggested Varation: trying using chocolate instead of white chocolate for Mexican Hot Chocolate Fudge :)
Latest posts by Ashton (see all)
- Our Week in Pictures + What I’m Loving - August 27, 2016
- Pinterest’s Best Pumpkin Recipes in 2016 - August 26, 2016
- Yellow Birthday Cake with Creamy Chocolate Frosting - August 24, 2016