Are there other ingredients?? I can’t find them.
I thought these cookies were just as chewy and delicious as all of those beautiful photos promised they would be. And the best part of all is how many variations you can create!! The recipe seriously supplies a never ending list of cookie possibilities…
Nutella Pudding Cookies
Adapted from: Inside BruCrew Life**Ingredients:
- 3/4 c. butter, softened
- 1/2 c. Nutella
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 1/2 c. brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 1/4 c. flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 small box instant chocolate pudding
- 2 c. dark chocolate chips*
- In a large bowl cream together the butter, Nutella, and sugars. Add the eggs and vanilla.
- Add the flour, baking soda, and salt. Try not to over mix.
- Add the chocolate chips.
- Drop by rounded tablespoons onto a baking sheet
- Bake at 350º for 9-10 minutes until edges are set. Let cool on pan for 3-4 minutes. Makes about 2 1/2 dozen.
*I think this would be awesome substituting 1 c. hazelnuts for 1 c. chocolate chips.
**I know I was going off of two recipes when I made these, but I can’t seem to find the second one. I’m confident that these will turn out well going off of Jocelyn‘s recipe alone, but just as an FYI…
You can save this recipe to your own Recipe Box via ZipList. And they’ll take the ingredients from the recipe and generate a shopping list just for you accessible on your computer or mobile device! I use mine all the time. If you aren’t already using this really awesome recipe tool, take a minute to sign up at ZipList.com (it’s free)!