3-Ingredient Strawberry Chocolate Babka
This recipe for Strawberry Chocolate Babka has only 3 ingredients thanks to Rhodes Bake-N-Serv Bread. Sweet strawberry jam and chocolate chips swirled inside soft bread.
This post has been sponsored by Rhodes Rolls. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
CHECK OUT ALL OF MY RHODES ROLLS RECIPES!
Ingredients Needed for 3-Ingredient Strawberry Chocolate Babka
- Rhodes Bake-N-Serv White Bread
- your favorite strawberry jam
- miniature chocolate chips
Recipe Notes & Tips
- I used Rhodes White Bread in this recipe, because that’s what was available at my store. However, I saw a Rhodes Sweet Dough on their site. If you have access to that dough, I think it would work perfectly for this recipe in place of the white bread.
- I used my favorite microwave jam recipe for the filling. It’s so good and so easy!
- You can speed up the thawing process by placing the dough in a covered bowl and sitting the bowl on a heating pad. Or: heat the oven to 300ºF, turn it off and crack the door, and then place the dough in a covered bowl on a cookie sheet in the oven.
- All of the babka recipes I looked at call for using a knife to cut the dough. However, I found that a good pair of scissors worked a lot better for me.
Related Video: Microwave Jam
- 1 loaf Rhodes White Bread, thawed
- 1/4 cup strawberry jam
- 1/4 cup miniature chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- On a floured surface (and sprinkling flour on top of the dough too), roll out the dough as thin as possible. Mine was approximately 18 inches x 9 inches.
- Spread the strawberry jam over over the dough as evenly as possible. Sprinkle the chocolate chips over top. Roll the dough cinnamon roll-style, starting at the long end.
- Use a pair of scissors to cut the roll right down the center (see the pictures in the post). Gently twist the dough. Don't worry if it gets messy-- it will still turn out alright!
- Line a loaf pan with baking spray and parchment paper. Place the twisted dough in the loaf pan in a U-shape.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes. Let cool before slicing.
Love bread recipes? Me too!
Here are a few others for you to check out.