Monster Cookie Blondies Recipe
These Monster Cookie Blondies are my favorite cookie in bar form. Supremely fudgy and bursting with peanut butter flavor, these blondies will be a hit with everyone!
Check out my favorite Monster Cookie Recipes!
Ingredients Needed for Monster Cookie Blondies
- peanut butter
- white sugar
- brown sugar
- plain M&Ms
- chocolate chips
- old fashioned oatmeal
Recipe Notes & Tips
- Don't over-bake these bars. Keep them rich and fudgy by taking them out of the oven as soon as the tops look dry and the edges are pulling from the sides of the pan.
- You could bake these in a 9×13 pan, but be sure to adjust the baking time (probably about 5-8 minutes less).
- You can use crunchy or creamy peanut butter! I like using crunchy, because the texture reminds me of my Grandma's monster cookies.
Recipe Video of the Day: Peanut Butter Granola
[adthrive-in-post-video-player video-id=”8Sg0qShm” upload-date=”2018-09-11T02:35:28.000Z” name=”Peanut Butter Granola” description=””]
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 ¾ cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup plain M&Ms
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Line a 9x9 baking pan with foil and lightly spray with nonstick cooking oil.
- Use an electric mixer to mix together the butter, peanut butter, sugar, and brown sugar until creamy.
- Mix in the eggs, one at a time. Mix in the vanilla, salt, and baking soda.
- Use a spatula to gently fold in the flour, oats, and chocolate chips. Lastly, fold in the M&Ms.
- Spread the batter into the prepared pan. Bake for 20-25 minutes, until the edges are slightly pulling away from the pan.
- Let cool before slicing.
Love Monster Cookies? Me too!
These are some of my favorite recipes.