Lazy Day Cookie Cake Bars
You’re just a few easy ingredients away from these Lazy Day Cookie Cake Bars. Serve with ice cream and chocolate sauce!
Check out all of my brownies & bars recipes here!
Ingredients Needed for Lazy Day Cookie Cake Bars
- cake mix
- chocolate chips
Recipe Tips & Notes
- Just a reminder that these are cake bars. Don’t expect them to have the same texture as a cookie, because you’ll definitely be let down. This is more along the lines of a snack cake that tastes like chocolate chip cookies 🙂
- My favorite way to eat these? Fresh from the oven with vanilla ice cream fudge sauce, and caramel!
Related Recipe Video: Fudgy Brownies
- 1 box yellow or white cake mix
- 2 eggs beaten
- 5 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 cups mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Prepare a 9x13 baking dish by lining it with parchment paper or foil and lightly spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Mix together all of the ingredients and spread the batter in to the prepared dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes until golden brown on top. Let cool for a few minutes before serving.
If You Love This Recipe…
I know you’ll love these other bars!
These Monster Cookie Blondies are my favorite cookie in bar form. Supremely fudgy and bursting with peanut butter flavor, these blondies will be a hit with everyone!
These chewy, fudgy butterscotch blondies require no mixer and very little prep work. Their crackly golden tops and gooey centers are utter perfection!
Soft, chewy, and slightly crunchy graham cracker cookie bars with a marshmallow swirl and semi-sweet chocolate chips.
Something Swanky and/or Ashton have been featured by LDS Living, Better Homes and Gardens, Cosmopolitan Magazine, Country Living Magazine, and multiple times on Spoonful, BuzzFeed, and The Huffington Post. Something Swanky recipes have also been featured regularly on brand Facebook pages such as: Pillsbury, Jell-O, Reese’s, Hershey’s, and more.