Easy Peach Dumplings
These easy peach dumplings are over-the-top delicious and made super easy by using Rhodes Rolls. Serve with vanilla ice cream for a heavenly summer dessert!
This post has been sponsored by Rhodes Rolls. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
CHECK OUT ALL OF MY RHODES ROLLS RECIPES!
Ingredients Needed for Easy Peach Dumplings
- Rhodes Bake-N-Serv rolls
- brown sugar
- frozen peach slices
- lemon-lime soda
Recipe Tips & Notes
- I used a heating pad to speed up the thaw and rise process for my Rhodes Bake-N-Serv frozen dinner rolls. It only took about 45 minutes!
- Another speed rise method: Heat oven to 300ºF. Turn off heat and crack the door to let heat escape for a few minutes. Meanwhile, place the frozen dough balls on a cookie sheet (not touching) and cover with a damp kitchen towel. Place the cookie sheet in the oven to thaw and rise for about 30 minutes.
- Try substituting apple slices for the peach slices to make apple dumplings.
Recipe Video: Rhodes Rolls Bagels
- 9 frozen Rhodes Bake-N-Serv rolls
- 9 frozen peach slices
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3/4 cup lemon lime soda
- cinnamon for sprinkling on top
- Let the dough thaw and rise according to package directions. Or see the recipe notes in the post for speed rise methods.
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Grease a 9x9 square baking dish.
- Flatten a piece of dough with your hands. Roll a peach slice in the dough and place in the prepared baking dish. Repeat with the remaining dough and peaches.
- Mix together the melted butter, brown sugar, and vanilla. Pour the mixture over the dough.
- Pour the soda over top. Sprinkle generously with cinnamon.
- Bake for 40 min. Let cool for at least 10 minutes before serving warm with ice cream or whipped cream.
Looking for More Summer Recipes?
Here are some of my favorites!
Quick and easy peach cobbler. The perfect recipe to stretch out those summer days a little bit longer! Grab this recipe over on Keat’s Eats right now, and it only takes 35 minutes to bake. Woot! And don’t you love recipes you don’t have to cool before serving? Just dig right in as soon as you pull it out of the oven and add a big, fat scoop of vanilla bean to go with it. Heaven.
This is the ultimate summer cake! White sheet cake soaked through with strawberry Jell-O, and smothered in Cool Whip. No bake perfection :)
You won’t miss the campfire at all with this dip! The marshmallows get perfectly crispy on the outside and melty on the inside, and the melty chocolate underneath is so perfect too.