Sugar Cookie Truffles Recipe
Real sugar cookies whipped into a delicious truffle filling covered in chocolate.
CHECK OUT ALL OF MY HOLIDAY RECIPES RIGHT HERE.
Ingredients Needed for Sugar Cookie Truffles
- crumbled sugar cookies
- cream cheese frosting
- melting candy
How to Make Sugar Cookie Truffles
1. Mix together the sugar cookie crumbs with the cream cheese frosting.
2. Roll the filling in to balls.
You could also press the filling out and cut shapes.
3. Chill the fillings and then dip them in melted chocolate.
Sprinkle them up and enjoy!
I used the scraps from the recipe in this video to make these truffles!
[adthrive-in-post-video-player video-id=”veE8cEOx” upload-date=”2018-12-12T03:54:07.000Z” name=”Sugar Cookies” description=””]
- Mix together the crumbled cookies and the frosting until a filling forms. You can add 2-3 tablespoons of sprinkles to the filling if desired.
- Scoop the filling and roll into balls.
- Chill the balls in the freezer for 15-20 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate according to the package directions. Dip the chilled cookie balls into the melted chocolate. Decorate with chocolate drizzle and sprinkles.
- Let cool until the chocolate has hardened.
Love Truffles? Me too!
Here are some more recipes to add to your cookie plate.
[adthrive-in-post-video-player video-id=”txLZum9N” upload-date=”2016-09-12T19:59:10.000Z” name=”Something Swanky Intro” description=”Something Swanky Intro”]