Chocolate Peanut Butter Waffle Ice Cream Blast
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #EggoWaffleBar #CollectiveBias
Have you ever tried a waffle truck waffle? SO GOOD. This Chocolate Peanut Butter Waffle Ice Cream Blast brings the fun and flavor of a waffle truck right into your kitchen at home!
The Eggo Waffle Bar Truck will be moving around the country! Head over to the EggoWaffleBar.com to find a truck near you and find even more delicious recipe inspiration with Eggo!
DON’T MISS MY FAVORITE WAFFLE RECIPES ON FACEBOOK.
Have you ever wanted to make your own waffle truck waffles at home? I’ll show you how!
WALMART HAS EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO MAKE THIS CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER WAFFLE ICE CREAM BLAST.
Today, I want to recreate one of the waffles on the Eggo Waffle Truck that is touring the country this year. Of course, I had to go with the peanut butter and chocolate one! It’s so easy and insanely delicious. Here’s what you’ll need to pick up at Walmart:
- Kellog’s Eggo Homestyle Waffles
- Peter Pan® Peanut Butter
- Keebler Fudge Stripes Cookies
- Breyers® Natural Vanilla Ice Cream
- Hershey’s Classic Chocolate Syrup
Step-by-Step Assembly to make the Chocolate Peanut Butter Waffle Ice Cream Blast:
Step 1: Toast Eggo Homestyle Waffles to golden perfection.
Eggo Homestyle Waffles’ flavors and colors are from natural sources.
Tip: if you’re prepping a waffle bar for a crowd, you can keep the waffles warm in the oven after toasting. That way the peanut butter melts a little bit when you spread it on top. YUM!
Step 2: Spread Peter Pan® Peanut Butter on top of the Eggo Homestyle Waffle.
Talk about a Peter Pan Magic Moment ????.
Tip: spread the peanut butter from the center all the way out to the edges. This will keep the waffle from getting soggy from the ice cream and chocolate syrup.
Step 3: Top with a scoop of creamy Breyers® Natural Vanilla Ice Cream.
Made with high quality ingredients like fresh cream, sugar, and milk from cows not treated with artificial growth hormones.
Tip: use an ice cream scooper with an easy release handle to get the perfect scoop!
Step 4: Drizzle on the Hershey’s Classic Chocolate Syrup.
Add a little happy with Hershey’s!
Tip: always drizzle the chocolate syrup on ice cream before adding other toppings, because it helps everything else “stick” better instead of falling right to the bottom.
Step 5: Top it with crumbled Keebler Cookies® & Pop-Tarts.
Shortbread cookies striped with delicious fudge made from 100% real cocoa and everything we’ve always loved about Pop-Tarts: the filling, frosting, and sprinkles that make every day a celebration! What could be better to finish off this amazing waffle?!
Tip: after all the toppings are on the waffle, you can fold it up and eat it taco style. Look ma, no fork!
Be sure to stop by EggoWaffleBar.com for more waffle inspo!
- 3 Kellogg’s® Eggo® Homestyle waffles
- 3 tablespoons Peter Pan® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 cup Breyer’s® Natural Vanilla ice cream
- 3 tablespoons Hershey’s® Chocolate Syrup
- 2 Keebler® Fudge Stripes™ Original cookies, coarsely crushed
Keebler® Fudge Stripes™
- 1 Kellogg’s® Pop-Tarts® any flavor toaster pastry, finely chopped
- Toast KELLOGG’S EGGO® Homestyle waffles according to package directions. Cool slightly. Spread waffles with peanut butter.
- Top each waffle with small ice cream scoop. Drizzle with chocolate syrup. Sprinkle with KEEBLER® FUDGE STRIPES Original cookies and KELLOGG’S® POP-TARTS toaster pastry.