Vanilla Bean Rice Krispies Treats
If you love vanilla bean like I do (Bath & Body Works lotion, anyone?), you’ll love the added vanilla flavor in this classic childhood treat. These Rice Krispies Treats are gigantic, and chewy, and will hit the spot better than any other Krispies Treats I’ve every chomped down on!
- 2 - 10 oz bags miniature marshmallows
- 7 tbsp butter
- 2 vanilla beans or 1 tbsp vanilla paste
- 12 cups rice krispies cereal
- In a large microwave safe bowl, microwave the butter and the marshmallows together for 1 minute. Stir until smooth. Scrape out the vanilla beans into the marshmallow mixture, and stir well.
- Use a large rubber spatula to fold in the rice krispies cereal, until thoroughly coated.
- Press cereal mixture into a very well greased 9x13 baking dish. Let cool for an hour and then cut into squares to serve.
Rice Krispies Treats from Friends: