Weight Watchers Freestyle 1 Smart Point Cheesecake
Whether you're watching your weight or simply trying to add a little more protein to your diet, this simple cheesecake recipe (only 1 Smart Point on Weight Watchers Freestyle!) is a must make.
CHECK OUT MY FAVORITE RECIPES ON FACEBOOK!
I have always promised you guys two very important things when it comes to posting a “diet” dessert recipe here. The first is that I will only post a recipe if it actually tastes like a dessert. And second, I will be brutally honest about the flavor, texture, and complexity of the recipe. I won't sugar coat anything (????no pun intended), because nothing irritates me quite like finding an incredible-looking dessert recipe online that also claims to be amazingly healthy… only to find out it's disgusting. Or that I can only buy the (super expensive) ingredients online.
So here's the deal with this Freestyle One Point Cheesecake.
????YES, it's for real just one point on Weight Watchers Freestyle. It's actually one point for THREE slices! ????????
????If you absolutely cannot stand the taste of Greek yogurt, turn yourself back around and walk the other way, because this definitely tastes like Greek yogurt. BUT— I do have to at least tell you that I'm not a big Greek yogurt fan (I'll bake with it all day long, but eating it straight up is like ????), and even I don't mind the taste so much in this recipe.
????I give the texture 5 stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️. I was stunned at how much the texture actually resembled a real cheesecake!
????I was also really pleased with the ingredient list– plain Greek yogurt, eggs, sugar free pudding mix, and a little bit of Splenda (although you could use any sweetener of choice). In addition to the simple (and normal) ingredients, it's exceptionally easy to make as well. Whisk, pour, bake, and done.
CHECK OUT MY RECIPE VIDEOS
[adthrive-in-post-video-player video-id=”nPjbxiUY” upload-date=”2018-07-16T01:45:23.000Z” name=”COCONUT OIL COOKIES 60 SEC” description=”null”]
- 3 cups plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 3 eggs
- small box of sugar free fat free pudding mix, cheesecake flavor
- 3 tbsp Splenda (or your favorite sweetener)
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Line the bottom of a 10-inch springform pan (or cake pan) with foil. Lightly spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Whisk together all ingredients.
- Pour batter into the prepared pan. Bake for 30 minutes.
- Cool completely at room temperature and then keep chilled (or speed chill for 30 minutes in the freezer if you don't mind ending up with cracks in your cheesecake).
Looking for REAL Cheesecake?!
No problem, I've got that too. Check out these recipes.