“White Chocolate Toffee Doodle Cookie Dough Dip” as in:
a dip that tastes like these cookies.
How about a refresher visual?
And now, as a dip:
Good things about this dip: it’s easy, a quick-to-make recipe, great for party crowds but also totally worth making for just yourself. Oh, and it’s like heaven in your mouth. Really.
White Chocolate Toffee Doodle Cookie Dough Dip
Recipe Adapted from: Add A pinch
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 heaping cups powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tbsp. flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup toffee bits
- 2-3 tsp cinnamon (varies by taste)
- Cream together the cream cheese and the butter.
- Add the flour and the brown sugar.
- Add the powdered sugar a cup at a time. Add more if you want it thicker.
- Add the vanilla, white chocolate chips, toffee bits, and cinnamon.
Serve with graham crackers, pretzels,
…or even just a spoon.
I’m not judging.
Please visit my Party Page for a more complete index of Link Parties.
If you host a regular link party, please add it to my Party Page!