This recipe came from the fabulous blogging kitchen of Cookin’ Up Good Times.
We decided to do a recipe exchange– they tried one of my recipes, and I tried one of theirs.
I learned three very important things from this experience:
1) Recipe exchanges are fun.
You make new friends and get to try new recipes. Fun.
2) You don’t want to do a recipe exchange with me.
Apparently it takes me about 8 years to get my post up.
3) It seems I have a knack for adding calories.
and I added white chocolate chips and cream cheese frosting to their Cinnamon Swirl Quick Bread.
This quick bread recipe transitioned wonderfully to muffin form.
They’re ooey, gooey, and wonderfully sticky!
(Spray your liners well
Be sure to visit Cookin’ Up Good Times for lots of other yummy recipes!!
Think this recipe looks good??
Make sure to add it to your ZipList recipe box!!
White Chocolate Cinnamon Swirl Muffins
Recipe adapted from Cookin’ Up Good Times
For the Batter:
- ¼ Cup Butter (softened)
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp. Pure Vanilla
- 2 Cups Flour
- 1 tsp. Baking Powder
- ½ tsp. Baking Soda
- ½ tsp. Salt
- 1 Cup Buttermilk
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
For the Cinnamon Swirl:
- 1/4 Cup Brown Sugar
- ¼ Cup Sugar
- 1/8 cup butter, melted
- ¼ tsp. Ground Nutmeg
- 1 Tbs. Ground Cinnamon
For the Frosting
- 3 heaping tbsp. canned cream cheese frosting
- Whisk together all batter ingredients in the bowl of a stand mixer.
- Mix together all of the cinnamon swirl ingredients.
- Line 12 muffin tin cups, spray with cooking oil.
- Layer 1 tbsp of batter with 1 tbsp of cinnamon swirl filling. Top with another tbsp. of batter.
- Using a toothpick or a knife, swirl the layers together.
- Bake at 350º for 20-25 minutes until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Melt canned frosting and brush over the tops of each muffin. Serve warm.
Powered by Recipage
Please visit my Party Page for a more complete index of Link Parties.
If you host a regular link party, please add it to my Party Page!