White Chocolate Lemon Streusel Bars
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 cups White Chips, divided
- 2/3 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 cups oats
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- Using a paddle attachment in a stand mixer, mix together the butter, brown sugar, flour, oats, baking powder, and salt.
- Scoop out 1-2/3 cups of the mixture, and add 1/4 cup of white chocolate chips. Mix in with a fork. Set aside.
- Add an egg into the stand mixer and mix well. Scrape the batter into a well greased 9×9 baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the sweetened condensed milk and the lemon juice. Mix in 2 1/2 cups of the white chocolate chips. Pour this mixture over the crust batter.
- Crumble the remaining dough over the top of the sweetened condensed milk mixture.
- Bake at 350º for 30 minutes. Let cool completely before serving (I like mine chilled overnight!).
Latest posts by Ashton (see all)
- Rocky Road Fudge - December 18, 2014
- Vanilla Bean Fudge - December 17, 2014
- How to Frost Cookies like a Pro using Canned Frosting… with your kids! - December 15, 2014