- 8 oz. Cool Whip (I use Free)
- 1 c. skim milk
- 1 small box Chocolate Instant Pudding mix (Sugar Free, Fat Free)
- 1 c. cooked White Rice
- 1/4 c. Milk Chocolate Chips*
- 1/4 c. White Chocolate Chips*
- 1/4 c. Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips*
- Cook rice*** according to directions on package to yield 1 cup. Place cooked rice in a ziplock bag, pressing out all the air, and let chill in an ice bath.
- Whisk together the milk and pudding mix until slightly thickened.
- Immediately whisk in the cool whip.
- Fold in the chilled rice, breaking up any chunks.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Best if chilled for a few hours or overnight**.
*I know it goes against your natural instinct, but go scant on the chocolate chips. Otherwise, they’ll totally overwhelm the pudding and it’s not nearly as good.
**This way the pudding has time to soak into the rice.
***Great use for leftover rice, but it’s worth the effort of cooking rice especially for this if you have to.