Triple Chocolate Pudding Muffins
It’s been a hard knocks kind of week. And I’ve learned a valuable life lesson: bad stuff happens to everybody. It’s true what they say– there are no free passes.
Sometimes people get sick.
Sometimes people are sad and hurt on the inside.
Sometimes there isn’t enough money to buy the things that we need.
And sometimes life isn’t all about me.
But you know what? That’s all okay. We learn to cope and manage, and we learn to adapt.
Sometimes we need to be a little down in the dumps so that we can appreciate the better days.
And if we need to drown our sorrows in chocolate along the way, then so be it.
Notes about this recipe:
- I used a muffin tops pan to bake my muffins– worked just fine and baking time was the same as for a standard sized pan.
- The pudding mix isn’t necessary, but it does add a little extra chocolate flavor and makes the muffins soft and moist.
- You can also sub in regular chocolate chips for the baking melts
Muffins from Friends:
- Pumpkin Streusel Muffins by Crazy For Crust
- Chocolate Cherry Muffin Tops by Inside BruCrew Life
- Banana Muffins with Dark Chocolate by Buns in my Oven