- 1 bag popped popcorn, kernels removed
- 1/2 c. peanut butter and chocolate chips, melted
- tagalongs* (desired amount)
- peanuts (desired amount)
- Mix together the melted chips and the popped popcorn in a large bowl. Use a rubber spatula to stir until popcorn is mostly coated.
- Roughly chop or crumble tagalongs (I used about 10) into the bowl.
- Roughly chop up peanuts (I used a small handful) and add to the bowl.
- Mix again, until tagalongs and peanuts are incorporated evenly(ish) throughout the popcorn.
- Spread on wax paper to cool and harden chocolate (you could also refrigerate for faster results).
*Keebler has a great substitute for tagalongs! So does Oreo– if you don’t mind a chocolate wafer cookie instead of the shortbread cookie.
More Girl Scout Cookies Recipes:
More Popcorn Recipes: