- 3 c. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 c. toasted coconut
- 1- 1/12 sleeves shortbread cookies, crushed
- 2 tbsp. butter or margarine, softened
- 1/2 package kraft caramels, melted according to directions on package (adding additional 2 tablespoons of water)
- In a zip top bag, “mush” together the crushed cookies and the butter until incorporated. Press into the bottom of a lined 9×9 baking dish and set aside.
- Over LOW heat, mix the chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk until melted and smooth (about 10 minutes).
- Pour the fudge over the cookie crust. Spread/press flat into the baking dish with a rubber spatula.
- Pour the melted caramel over the fudge. Sprinkle with toasted coconut and press into caramel.
- Let cool for 3-4 hours until firm. Refrigerate to speed up the process.
More Samoas Recipes:
- Pralines and Cream Fudge (BYU Bookstore Copycat)
- White Chocolate Peppermint Fudge in a Jar
- Red Velvet Cake Batter Fudge
- Football Field Fudge with Oreo Crust
Latest posts by Ashton (see all)
- Last Minute Super Bowl Recipes + Dad’s Famous Chili Recipe - February 7, 2016
- Our Week in Pictures + What I’m Loving - February 4, 2016
- Red Velvet Hugs & Kisses Blossom Cookies - February 3, 2016