Rocky Road Pudding Mousse
I absolutely adore pudding mousse. It is my number one go-to dessert recipe when we haves guests over. Especially if we’re having last minute guests. I always have the ingredients on hand, and it doesn’t need to chill any longer than it takes to eat dinner– so I can even throw it together minutes before people walk through the door!
Pudding Mousse is pretty basic. It’s nothing more than instant pudding (going light on the milk) and cool whip whisked together. What really makes it special are all the fun things that you can mix in or even layer like a trifle! Plus, we all know there’s no shortage of instant pudding flavors! A basic pudding mousse is practically a blank dessert slate, and those are the best kinds of recipes to keep on hand.
Rocky Road is one of my very favorite ice cream flavors, and it makes a fabulous pudding mousse!
Notes about this Recipe:
- We make mousse all the time for my diabetic brother. You can easily make this (mostly) sugar free by using sugar free pudding mix, sugar free cool whip, and even sugar free Hershey’s chocolate chips. Marshmallows are a different story… sorry!
Pudding from Friends:
- Banana Cream Pie with Golden Oreo Crust by Crazy For Crust
- Meyer Lemon Pudding by The Galley Gourmet
- Chocolate Pudding S’mores Pies by Pint Sized Baker
Latest posts by Ashton (see all)
- Party Popcon Saturday: Cran-Apple Cinnamon Popcorn - December 20, 2014
- Rocky Road Fudge - December 18, 2014
- Vanilla Bean Fudge - December 17, 2014