Reese’s Monster Cookies
I love Reese’s, and I love Monster Cookies. How could these two not team up?!?
Monster Cookies are, by far, one of my favorite treats of all time. My Grandma made them for every family event for as long as I can remember, and the nostalgia adds tremendously to the taste of these cookies for me.
Last year I went a little crazy post Monster Cookie recipes. Starting with the original recipe, of course.
Followed by Monster Cookie Magic Bars,
Monster Cookie Dough Cupcakes,
Monster Cookie Dough Dip (the original recipe),
Nutella Monster Cookies (a personal favorite),
Monster Cookie Dough Mouse Pie,
and Monster Cookie Dough Ice Cream.
Seriously. 2012 was all about the Monster Cookies in a BIG way. And since 2013 is rapidly becoming the year of Reese’s, it seems incredibly apropo to combine the two into one, great Reese’s Monster Cookie recipe! I have a feeling you are going to loooooove these cookies.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp corn syrup
- 4 1/2 cup old fashioned oats
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 - 8 oz bag Reese's Mini cups (unwrapped)
- 1 - 10 oz bag Reese's Pieces Minis
- 1 - 12 oz bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat together the butter, peanut butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar. Add eggs, one at a time and beat until creamy.
- Add vanilla, salt, and corn syrup. Beat well.
- Mix in the oats and baking soda.
- Mix in the Reese's minis, Reese's pieces, and chocolate chips. Scoop by rounded tablespoons onto a parchment or silicon lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 9-10 minutes until golden on the edges. Let cool completely on baking sheet.
- Makes approximately 8 dozen cookies.
Cookies from Friends:
100 Way to Eat a Reese’s
Biscoff White Chocolate Monster Cookies
Leave a Comment