I love anything in a jar.
Pretty much doesn’t matter what it is.
Although, I guess you could say I like some things in a jar better than others.
I’d much rather have layers of red velvet cake, cream cheese frosting, white chocolate chips, and cheesecake pudding mousse in a jar than, say…
…a frog or something.
(Do people put frogs in jars?)
Enjoy this recipe!
And get in the mood for some more Red Velvet this week!
Red Velvet Trifle in a Jar
- 1 Red Velvet Cake (from a mix or from scratch), cut into 1″ squares
- 4 oz Cream Cheese
- 2 c. Powdered sugar
- 1 tbsp. Milk
- 1 small box Instant Pudding, Cheesecake flavored
- 1 1/4 c. milk
- 1 small tub Cool Whip
- 1-2 cups, White Chocolate Chips
- Sprinkles, if desired
- Prepare cream cheese frosting by whisking the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and 1 tbsp. milk in a stand mixer until smooth.
- In another bowl, prepare the pudding mousse: whisk 1 1/4 c milk with the pudding mix. Whisk in the cool whip.
- In jars layer the cake, cream cheese frosting, chocolate chips, and pudding mousse until the jar is full. Add sprinkles on top!
Powered by Recipage
More Red Velvet:
More in a Jar:
Please visit my Party Page for a more complete index of Link Parties.
If you host a regular link party, please add it to my Party Page!