Red Velvet Cake Batter Dip & Funfetti Cookies
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 c. butter, softened
- 2 c. red velvet cake mix
- 2-3 c. powdered sugar
- 3-4 tbsp. milk
- In a stand mixer, whisk together the cream cheese and butter until smooth.
- Whisk in the red velvet cake mix, 1 cup at a time. Add 1-2 tbsp. of milk alternately, if necessary, to keep consistency smooth.
- Whisk in the powdered sugar, 1 cup at a time, alternately with tablespoons of milk. Continue adding powdered sugar and milk until it reaches a consistency and a sweetness that you like.
Modified slightly from: Bake at 350
- 3 c. AP flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 c. sugar
- 1 c. butter, cold
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- Sprinkles, desired amount
- Combine all ingredients (except for sprinkles) in a stand mixer, and mix on medium speed for 5 minutes.
- (dough will look crumbly at first, but if you let it mix on its own long enough, it will come together just right).
- Fold in the sprinkles with a rubber spatula (or by hand as you roll the dough out).
- Roll the dough onto a floured surface to about 1/4 inch thick.
- Cut out desired shapes. Bake at 350 for 11-12 minutes.
Latest posts by Ashton (see all)
- Bananas Foster French Toast - March 3, 2015
- Luck of the Irish Giveaway: Keurig Elite Brewer and $100 PayPal Cash! - March 3, 2015
- Bakery Style Chocolate Chip Muffins - March 2, 2015