Mini Pumpkin Pie Bites
Recipe Source: Bakerella.com
- 2 prepared pie crusts, ready to roll out
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 1 c. canned pumpkin
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 c. semi-sweet chocolate chips (optional)
- Roll out pie crust dough– just to make it a little thinner than it is right out of the package.
- Use a pumpkin cookie cutter to cut 12 pumpkin shapes from each pie crust.
- Place each cut out pumpkin into each cavity of a mini-muffin tin. (you’ll probably need to do a little creative pushing and rolling of the dough to get it to lay nice and neat and still look like a pumpkin– keep the stem out!)
- Apply egg whites to the edges of the crust.
- In a stand mixer, combine remaining ingredients (except for chocolate chips). Spoon mixture into each pie crust.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes.
Optional: melt the chocolate chips and drizzle over each pie! (You should definitely do this.)
So excited to be participating in Tidy Mom’s Love the Pie Party!!
Come join Love the Pie with TidyMom sponsored by Cherokee USA, Le Creuset, Wilton, Bags by Bloom and Harvard Common Press
Please visit my Party Page for a more complete index of Link Parties.
If you host a regular link party, please add it to my Party Page!