So…… this has to be a really quick post. Sorry, y’all.
Here’s the story:
I never saw the third batman. My husband went to the midnight showing on opening night, and I stayed home and blogged.
Someone had to stay home with the baby! Plus, I had like 3 or 4 post deadlines that week, and I was up to my eyeballs in sugar that night. So, really, it worked out for everyone.
But Chris has been dying for me to watch it with him. And he just managed to borrow the DVD from a friend, which means… tonight’sthe night. Apparently I’m watching Batman with this man come hell or high water… or blogging. And it’s happening in approximately 7 minutes, whether I’ve finished the post or not.
That means it’s time for me to wrap up. (It takes a surprisingly long time for me to enter a recipe into the Zip List recipe card. So weird.)
So a few things about the recipe before I sign off:
1) I REALLY hate eggnog, but this stuff is awesome. If Thanksgiving and Christmas merged together to form a holiday, this is what it would taste like in liquid form.
2) Ashley, from Kitchen Meets Girl, posted a lightened up version of this on her blog recently. Ok… actually, it’s the original version, and, technically, mine is the “fattened up” version. But making things lighter sounds better, so…. we’ll stick with calling hers the “lightened up version.”
3) Seriously. Ashley’s amazing. Go check out her original version of this recipe!
Enjoy!! (Especially YOU, my fellow eggnog haters!)
Nog from Friends:
- Lightened Up White Chocolate Pumpkin Nog from Kitchen Meets Girl
- Egg Nog Biscotti from Shugary Sweets
- Mini Egg Nog Donut Muffins by Two Peas and Their Pod