1. Upload your white starter image to Picmonkey.com.
2. Select the scalloped square.
5. Merge layers and add your photo, texts, and/or other images! Don’t forget to crop before you save!
- When creating a scalloped frame for a photo, you may want to upload your photo layer first– just so you know what size you need the frame to be! Simply right-click on the scalloped square and select “Send to Back” to place the square behind your photo.
- Always save as .png instead of .jpg for a crisper looking image.
- Use the scalloped border as a post divider or sidebar section divider in your blog design!