Pink Lemonade Muddy Buddies
These Pink Lemonade Muddy Buddies are the perfect spring and summer time treat! They’re so easy and quick to whip up with Duncan Hines Frosting Creations and perfect for sharing with a crowd!
I really have a thing for Muddy Buddies lately– especially now that frosting has entered the equation! My favorite thing about using canned frosting in Muddy Buddies is the potential for endless variations of awesome flavors.
And wouldn’t you know it, Duncan Hines has gone and upped the game! Have you ever played with their line of Frosting Creations? It’s one of those simple yet brilliant ideas that just works! You simply take the Frosting Creations Starter and mix it up with a Frosting Creations Flavor Packet.
Their limited edition Spring Flavors are fabulous. I used Key Lime to earlier this week to make Key Lime Pie Ice Cream and Push Pops. They’ve also included Peach and Fruit Punch this Spring!
Anyway, this Pink Lemonade frosting seriously made the perfect pairing with some white chocolate to make spring/summer batch of Muddy Buddies! And I’m sure any of the other flavors would rock it too. Mmmmmm, imagine Peach!
Enjoy the spring weather that’s coming your way, and grab a big bowl of these pink lemonade muddy buddies to share with your friends!
- Coconut Key Lime Pie Cookie Cups by Crazy For Crust
- Peach Cobbler Push Pops by Chef in Training
- Key Lime Coconut Cream Push Pops by Sweet Treats and More
Latest posts by Ashton (see all)
- Our Week in Pictures + What I’m Loving - February 11, 2016
- Cupid Chow Valentine’s Day Popcorn Mix - February 10, 2016
- Cake Man Raven’s Red Velvet Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting - February 9, 2016