- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2/3 cup peanut butter
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 3 1/2 cups flour
- 1 bag chocolate kisses
- Cream Butter and sugars together in a large bowl.
- Add peanut butter and mix well.
- Add eggs and vanilla and beat until well combined.
- Add baking soda, salt, and flour and mix until well incorporated.
- Roll into 1 inch balls and then roll each bowl into sugar.
- Place on greased cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees F for 8 minutes.
- Immediately when done baking, gently press a chocolate kiss into the center of each cookie.
- Place on a cooling rack and let cool completely.
Chef in Training, Facebook, and Pinterest!
You can save this recipe to your own Recipe Box via ZipList. And they’ll take the ingredients from the recipe and generate a shopping list just for you accessible on your computer or mobile device! I use mine all the time. If you aren’t already using this really awesome recipe tool, take a minute to sign up at ZipList.com (it’s free)!