My family loves pudding mousse, and today I’m sharing with you my recipe for Butterscotch Pudding Mousse. It was originally meant to be Chocolate Toffee Butterscotch Pudding Mousse. But when I went to the pantry for my Heath Bits, they were mysteriously missing from my stash.
So no Heath Bits today.
But just know that they would be a wonderful addition
Butterscotch Pudding Mousse
- 1 small package butterscotch instant pudding mix
- 1 1/4 c. skim milk
- 8 oz. cool whip
- 1/2 c. butterscotch chips or heath bits, plus some for garnish
- Whisk together the pudding mix and the milk in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix in the cool whip.
- Fold in the butterscotch chips or toffee bits.
- Garnish with remaining candy. I added a swirl of chocolate syrup too.
Powered by Recipage